Do you want to know about weight loss yoga poses to lose weight really fast. This post really helps you to lose weight naturally without any side effects.
Nowadays obesity is one of the common problems for all ages. The main reasons are improper diet, lack of exercise, spend more times for television, internet and entertainment related things. Yoga is a better choice to lose weight fast and keep you fit and healthy. It also strengthens your inner organs. I want to show you 5 weight loss yoga poses to lose weight really fast.
5 Easy Weight Loss Yoga Poses
The coordination of these five weight loss yoga poses are specially designed for beginners. Do as per the order listed below.
1. Wind Relieving Yoga Pose – PavanaMuktasana)
This Yoga Pose burn the abdomen fat and make it as good shape. It also helps to reduce the body weight. This Yoga Pose contains two stages. One stage is for upper body and other for total body workout.
Stage 1 – Upper Body Workout
- Lie on the carpet close your eyes, mouth and keep the legs together.
- Raise the right leg fold and bring the knee towards the stomach.
- Twine the fingers of the hands together to hold the knee and press it on the stomach.
- Without bending the left leg raise the head and touch the jaw with knee shown in figure.
- Remain in this pose for 15 counts, then lower the head to floor, release the fingers from holding the knee and stretch the legs on the floor.
- For alternate leg follow all the same five steps practised above for the left leg.
- Practise 3 rounds and go for Savasana Yoga Pose.
Stage – 2 Total Body Workout
- Join both the legs, raise and fold and rest it on the stomach.
- Hold the knees with your fingers raise your head and touch in between knees with the jaw.
- Remain in normal breath up to 15 counts. Then keep the head on the floor and release the fingers and stretch both the legs on the floor and rest.
- Practise three rounds and go for Savasana Yoga Pose.
2. Half Waist Rotation Pose – Ardhakati Chakrasana
This pose reduces unwanted fat from hips.
- Stand on the carpet keeping the legs close to one another.
- Raise the right hand side wards, palm outwards without bending the elbow and keep the right hand touching the right ear.
- Incline the left side as shown in the picture and maintain the pose breathing normally up to 15 counts. See straight.
- Now raise the left hand and follow the same procedure as practised before.
- It is enough to practise 3 rounds.
- While practising, incline only to side wards not backwards or forwards.
- Do not stop breathing and bend the elbows.
3. Triangle Pose – Trikonasana
It helps to lose weight and belly fat falls down. It is one of the highly beneficial Yoga Pose.
- Stand straight on the carpet keeping the legs apart from one and half feet.
- Raise both the hands side wards, lateral to shoulders on the sides. The hands should be parallel to the floor. Both the palms kept upward.
- Hold the right knee with right hand and lift the left hand to an angle to 90 degree touching the left ears.
- Without bending the knees, turn the head and look at the lifted left hand’s palm.
- Remain up to 30 counts breathing normally.
- Coming back to original position stand straight and keeping the hands to the sides of the body.
- For alternate side follow the same procedure to other side up to 30 counts. It is enough to practise 2 rounds.
4. Mountain Yoga Pose – Parvattasana
- Sit in Padmasana Yoga Pose. Raise the hands upwards and join the palm above the head and do “NAMASKAR”.
- Without bending the elbows, sitting erect and close the eyes. Stay up to 20 counts breathing normally.
- Bring down the hands through side wards and take rest. Practise 4 rounds.
5. Legs Up the Wall Pose – Viparithakarani
- On a carpet place 3 or 4 pillows one above other. Without sitting in the centre of the pillow sit on the front.
- Slowly bend backwards place the hands on the floor then lower body. Only the head should be on the floor.
- Join the legs together and raise upward. At the same time adjust your head on the floor and place the shoulder on the floor.
- Keep the legs to an angle of 90 degree upward. The whole body weight should be on shoulder and neck, place the hands relaxed next to pillows.
- In normal breath remain up to 100 counts like that 10 rounds that means 1000 counts, that is 10 minutes it can be practised.
- Thrusting the toes, raise the heels and back. Then remove the pillows one by one in side wards.
- Now briskly lower down the back on the floor, stretch the legs and practise Savasana Yoga Pose.
For More information about this Yoga Pose visit Viparithakarani – Legs up the wall Pose.
This post is really helpful to you don’t forget to share and comment. In future i will share articles related to Yoga Poses for back pain, diabetes etc.