Mango is one of the tasty and delicious fruit in the world. There are 600 varieties of mangoes in the world. In India there are only 60 varieties are available. Most of the people’s favorite fruit is mango. It attracts huge fans by its taste. The health benefits and nutritional value of mango is more than its taste. Mango is rich in vitamins and minerals. Let us see the nutritional value and health benefits of mango.
Nutritional Value of Mango
Nutritional value per 100 grams
10 Amazing Health benefits of Mango
1. Regular intake of mango helps to prevent from constipation and piles. It purifies your blood and makes your body strong.
2. It helps to strengthen your brain and boost your brain power.
3. It cures nerves disorder for both men and women
4. It clears digestive problems. If you have any problem related to digestion then eat mango regularly before going to bed. Within few days problem comes to normal.
5. Mango is the best remedy for night blindness and tooth problem
6. It makes your skin shinny and helps to prevent and avoid premature age shrinkage.
7. Mango prevents from vitamin A and C deficiency in your life.
8. It rectify your body weakness and especially for giddiness. If your body is very weak then eat a piece of mango early morning in empty stomach.
9. For women mango helps to correct the irregular period.
10. It is one of the recommended fruit during the period of pregnancy for women.
How to choose good mango
Well ripped mango is best to eat. Unripe mango is not good for eat and creates some troubles like fever, headache, vomit, indigestion etc.
Mango is naturally tendency to increase body temperature. So keep it a limit. Women do not eat mango during menstrual period.
Mango is one of the best fruit to eat after food. So decrease the regular intake quantity of food and add mango after food. It helps to lose weight and makes you fit and healthy.
Also see: Other 10 health benefits of mango
If the post is helpful to you share the word to world. How great the health benefits of mango for you?