Vaginal yeast infection is one of the common problems for most of the women. Itching, burning, pain and discharge that comes with vaginal yeast infection. These infections caused due to improper diet, high working time and lack of rest and sleep etc. These unhealthy habit increase body temperature and affect the healthy vagina. I want to show 5 natural home remedies for yeast infection.
First of all consult your doctor to diagnose the signs for vaginal yeast infection. Then follow these natural home remedies for yeast infection.
Follow these Natural Home Remedies for Yeast Infection
- Add more amount of vegetables, fruits and grains in your daily food. Drink 3 to 4 litres of water daily.
- If you are overweight then avoid fat content foods and high sugar added foods.
- Do not use fragrance soap at the time of itching discharge.
- Avoid depression and stress at the period of yeast infections. Because it increases the white discharge.
- Do exercise morning and evening twice a day. It is highly beneficial to improve your health.
Maintain Good Hygiene
- Clean your vagina twice a day with cold water. Avoid swimming at the period of infection.
- Avoid sharing bathing soap, towels with your partner and children. Because it passed to others. Wash your hands frequently.
- After bath wash your clothes with hot water and dry in sunlight. Hot water and sunlight destroys yeast organisms on your clothes.
- Take oil bath twice a week controls your body temperature.
- Yogurt is one of the best natural home remedies for yeast infection.
- Eat yogurt daily cure yeast infections and restore your health.
- You can apply yogurt into affected area externally and dilute it with water.
- Boil the leaves of walnut with water. Clean your vagina with the filtered water.
- Eat one banana daily to control vaginal discharge.
- Put plenty of coriander leaves into water at night. Drink the filtered water early morning at empty stomach. It helps to cure yeast infections easily.
Clothes and Foods
- Avoid wet, tight underwear or pant. Because it makes the problem worse.
- Don’t wear yesterday used or unclean clothes. Use cotton underwear and loose pants.
- Avoid body temperature increasing foods like Eggplant (brinjal), chicken and dry fish.
- Add these healthy daily foods like butter, milk, buttermilk, and tender coconut in your menu. These foods boost your healthy during this period.
This Post is really helpful to you do not forget to share and comment. In future I want to share yeast infection symptoms and causes. Natural Home Remedy for Yeast Infection is beneficial to you?