In this modern world dark circles under eyes are very common among most of the people. Women’s are very much affected by dark circles than men. One survey shows 70 percent of peoples have dark circles under their eyes. It is common for all ages. But some people especially women’s are very much suffer about dark circles under eyes.
Dark circles are not a disease, it is nothing but an alert for you that your eyes are very tired. So your eyes need some rest.If you are not give enough rest for your eyes and keep on doing your work regularly then there is a blackish dark circles are formed temporary. This is called as dark circles.
In this post I want to show you the main reasons for dark circles and natural home remedies to prevent and avoid dark circles under eyes.
Reasons for Dark Circles under eyes
Finding the reason is the first step to avoid and prevent dark circles or bags under eyes.
1. Regular Usage of unnatural facial creams for your face.
2. Lack of nutrition such as Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Iron and calcium in your every day foods.
3. Taking higher power medicines for any diseases.
4. Improper sleep, more stress related works and physical tiredness.
5. Mental pressure, sadness and dejection cause dark circles under eyes.
6. Your body affected by some other diseases.
7. Spending more time in television, play station, computer games etc.
8. Problems in hypo and hyper thyroids.
9. More amount of heat produced in the body.
6 Tips to Prevent Dark Circles under eyes
1. Add green vegetables, soup and spinach in your daily menu.
2. Use sun glasses to protect your eyes from sun rays.
3. Take oil bath weekly twice to prevent your body from heat.
4. If you are spending more time in computer then take some rest and continue your work.
5. Sleep at least 7 hours a day. If your work related to computer then 8 hours deep sleep is must to regenerate your health.
6. Do yoga poses regularly to keep you calm and relax.
Home Remedies for Dark Circles under Eyes
“Prevention is better than cure”. It is a nice proverb. So follow the home remedies to prevent and remove bags under eyes naturally.
1. Soak Almond in the milk and make it as paste. Apply the paste around your eyes to remove bags under eyes.
2. Take equal quantity of honey, white egg and banana make paste by crush it and apply on your face. Take bath after one hour this will help you to clear the dark circles around your eyes and shrinkage of skin on your face.
3. Mix lime essence with tulsi juice and apply around your eyes helps to remove bags under eyes.
4. Remove the skin of potato, cut it into small pieces and grind it as a paste. Apply this paste around your eyes, keeps it half an hour and cleans it with cold water.
5. Mix curd with Bengal gram flour and apply under your eyes.
6. Mix Multan mitti paste with curd and spread around your eyes and clean after half an hour for good result.
7. Mix equal quantity of lime juice with honey and apply under eyes.
8. Cut Papaya fruit into small pieces, add little quantity of turmeric and make it as paste. Apply around your eyes to remove bags under eyes.
9. Take carrot or tomato juice and apply under your eyes daily. Follow this method regularly for better result.
10. Applying Almond oil around your eyes is also good remedy to remove dark circles under eyes.
11. Mix turmeric, sandal with curd and make it as a paste. Apply the paste under your eyes and wait for 15 minutes. Then clean your face with water. Follow this method weekly twice regularly.
12. Cut the cucumber into round small pieces. Close your eyes and place the cucumber around your eyes. If you feel the cool very much then take cucumber from your eyes.
This post is really useful to you do not forget to share and comment. Which tips do you apply for your dark circles under eyes? Are your bags under eyes completely gone?